Monday to Saturday: 9am – 5.30pm
Sunday: 10am – 5.30pm
We all did an amazing job of eliminating Covid-19! What a special nation of people we are, but let’s continue to keep ourselves safe.
1. If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school.
2. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
3. Sneeze and cough into your elbow; and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
4. Keep track where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
5. Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR code for contact tracing.
6. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself. Let’s give ourselves the best chance of a great future!