Coastlands remains open under Alert Level 2. Let’s be safe and practice social distancing and take hygiene precautions. Please wash your hands, thoroughly and often.
There are some precautionary efforts that we have made for Level 2.
1. Making alcohol-based hand sanitiser at key locations and entrances.
2. Increasing frequent cleaning and disinfecting of regularly used objects and hard surfaces (e.g. hand-rails, bathroom door handles, food-court tables and trays). Rubbish bins will also be emptied more regularly.
3. Facilitating and encouraging social distancing guidelines. This includes avoiding any activities or circumstances that encourage gathering. Tables within the foodcourt have been reduced and separated.
5. Promoting contactless transactions such as payWave instead of cash for payments. Retailers have been encouraged to facilitate distancing at counters and benches.
6. Hairdressers, nail technicians and beauty and masseuse therapists are required to wear appropriate PPE.
Stores are required to avoid overcrowding and may need to impose an in/out system to limit the number of people in their stores at a time.
We do ask for your cooperation with contact tracing and ensure you that details taken adhere to government recommendations within the confinements of your privacy rights. For more information on the Government Tracing app, click here
If you don’t feel well, stay home and get tested. We have done an amazing job at keeping our country as safe as possible.